CITY OF RUSSELLVILLE, KENTUCKY
ORDINANCE NO. 2017-01
AN ORDINANCE ADOPTING THE ZONING MAP AMENDMENT RECOMMENDED BY THE LOGAN JOINT CITIES/COUNTY PLANNING COMMISSION REGARDING A ZONING CHANGE OF A CERTAIN LOT LOCATED AT 505 NASHVILLE STREET FROM RESIDENTIAL R-3 TO COMMERCIAL B-2
WHEREAS, Salvador and Kimberly Guzman, applied to the Logan Joint Cities/County Planning Commission (hereinafter “LJCCPC”) for a change in the Zoning Map of the City of
Russellville, Kentucky, from Residential R-3 to Commercial B-2, regarding a house and lot located at 505 Nashville Street, Russellville, Kentucky; and
WHEREAS, on February 2, 2017, the LJCCPC held a public hearing on said application and, after making certain written findings of fact, made a written recommendation to the City Council of Russellville that said application be approved; and
WHEREAS, the City Council and the Mayor, on behalf of the City of Russellville, deem said zoning change as beneficial to the City of Russellville, and that all legal requirements have been met in order to proceed with said zoning change.
NOW, THEREFORE, BE IT ORDAINED BY THE CITY COUNCIL IN AND FOR THE CITY OF RUSSELLVILLE, KENTUCKYAS FOLLOWS:
(1) The written “Findings of Fact and Recommendation” made by the LJCCPC on February 2, 2017, attached hereto as Exhibit “A”, is hereby adopted and approved by the City of
Russellville and is incorporated herein as if set forth in its entirety.
(2) The Zoning Map of the City of Russellville, Kentucky, shall be and is hereby amended such that the following described property shall be changed from Residential R-3 to
Commercial B-2: certain house and lot located at 505 Nashville Street, Russellville, Kentucky; more particularly described in the application of Salvador and Kimberly
Guzman; and reflected on the attached Zoning Map, labeled as Exhibit “B”.
(3) In the event any provision of this Ordinance is invalid for any reason, such invalidity shall not affect any other provision.
(4) All portions of any ordinance or rule or regulation in conflict herewith are hereby repealed to the extent of that conflict only.
(5) This Ordinance shall be effective upon its passage and publication according to law.
FIRST READING conducted on the 7th day of February 2017.
SECOND READING conducted and PASSAGE on the 21st day of February 2017.
APPROVED BY: Mark Stratton, Mayor
ATTEST: Bob Riggs, City Clerk
At a meeting of the City Council of the City of Russellville, Kentucky, held on February 21, 2017, the foregoing ordinance was adopted, after Fill discussion, by the following vote:
Official ordinance may be requested at the office of the City Clerk, Main Street, Russellville, Kentucky