Request for Statement of Qualifications
- Category: Public Notices
REQUEST FOR STATEMENT OF QUALIFICATIONS
The City of Russellville is accepting Statements of Qualifications for engineering services to provide engineering planning, design, construction administration, and resident project representative services for the construction of 250,000 Gallon, Elevated Legged Tank (Leg Style w/100' HT) Site Piping, Site Grading, Drainage and Fencing, miscellaneous valve additions for Zone Creation, LTRWC SCADA Panel Additions & Modifications. Administrative expenses, legal costs, preliminary engineering, environmental, archaeological and geotechnical studies, design & construction phase engineering, construction inspection, Special Steel & Coating Inspection. Hydraulic modeling will be required. This project will provide needed water volume, flow, and pressure for the North West side of the city.
Statements of Qualifications will be accepted by the Selection Committee until 3:00 P.M. CDT on May 9, 2019. Proposals must be sealed and marked on the envelope, "City of Russellville Memorial Park Water Tank Project." EACH FIRM SHOULD SUBMIT SIX (6) COPIES OF THE STATEMENT.
Evaluation Award Criteria
Qualifications will be evaluated and ranked by the Selection Committee based on the following
1. Experience and Qualifications 35
2. Past Performance 25
3. Capacity for Performance 25
4. Familiarity with Locality and Project 5
5. Location/Proximity to Project 5
6. Women and Minority Firms _ 5___
Statements of Qualifications will be evaluated on the basis of written materials; therefore, it is not necessary that a representative of the firm attend the evaluation meeting. The Selection Committee may request an interview with firms at a later date. After the close of evaluations, the Selection Committee will contact the highest-ranking firm and enter negotiations. If the Selection Committee is unable to negotiate a satisfactory agreement, the second ranked firm will be contacted. Once a firm has been selected, all unsuccessful candidates will be promptly notified.
Statements of Qualifications will be evaluated and ranked on the basis of the following considerations:
1. Experience or technical expertise of the firm with regard to the type of the services to
be provided and projects of a similar nature.
2. Past record of performance on contracts with the locality and other clients, including quality of work and timeliness. A listing of not less than five (5) major clients for which the firm has performed such work, including the contact person and telephone
number for each client, the date the work was completed, and the final cost of the work completed.
3. Outline the firm's capacity for performance. Describe the time frame for services to beprovided and staffing considerations such as availability, workload, etc.
4. Familiarity with the locality of the project (program) requirements.
5. Location/proximity to the project.
6. Inclusion of women and minority firms with the proposed project.
Statements of Qualifications should include the following information:
1. The experience and qualifications of the firm and the individual (s) to be assigned to the project.
2. Description of past record of performance with the locality and with other clients. Include the name and number of a contact person for each reference project.
3. The firm's capacity for performance. Describe the timeframe for services to be provided and staffing consideration such as availability, workload, etc.
4. A map of the firm or organization's location and how close it is to the project.
5. A listing of women and minority firms that will be involved with the project.
Precise compliance with the directives contained herein regarding the content and format of the Statement of Qualifications is required in order for the proposal to be considered. However, the City of Russellville reserves the right to reject any and all responses, to waive any technicalities, and to negotiate with respondent who most nearly meets the project requirements. The City of Russellville is an equal opportunity employer and encourages responses from qualified firms.
The City of Russellville will adhere to the provisions of Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Section 3 and Section 109 of the Housing and Community Development Act of 1974 in the implementation of this project.
Attention is particularly called to requirements as to conditions of employment to be observed under the contract, Section 3, Segregated Facilities, Section 109, Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, E.O. 11246, the Anti-Kickback Act and Section 504 requirements.
"EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY"
All Statements of Qualifications should be addressed to:
City of Russellville Memorial Park Water Tank Project
c/o City of Russellville
ATTN: Wayne Thomas
168 South Main Street
Russellville, KY 42276
Click here for a PDF version of this request