NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
Pursuant to KRS 132.027, as amended by the Kentucky General Assembly Extraordinary Session of 1979, the City of Russellville will hold a Public hearing on Tuesday, September 3, 2019 at 4:45 p.m. at City Hall, Russellville, Kentucky to hear comments from the public regarding the proposed 2019 Tax Rates on Real Property.
As required by law, this includes the following information:
Tax Rate per
1. Preceding Year Tax Rate and Revenue .255 724,675
Produced from Real Property
2. Tax Rate Proposed for Current Year and .255 769,993
Expected Revenue from Real Property
3. Compensating Tax Rate and Expected .220 724,700
Revenue from Real Property
4. Revenue Expected from New Real N/A
Property - Less Exemptions
5. Preceding Year Tax Rate and Revenue .329 194,437
Produced from Personal Property
6. Tax Rate Proposed for Current Year and .329 215,433
Revenue Expected from Personal Property
The City of Russellville proposes to exceed the compensating rate by levying a proposed rate of .255, the same rate as for the 2018 year. If revenues are in excess of the revenue produced in the preceding year revenues will be spent in the following areas of City government: Administrative, Police, Fire, Streets, Cemeteries, Parks and Recreation and Service Center.
THE KENTUCKY GENERAL ASSEMBLY HAS REQUIRED PUBLICATION OF THIS ADVERTISEMENT AND THE INFORMATION CONTAINED HEREIN.
CITY OF RUSSELLVILLE, KENTUCKY
Robert F Nishibun
City Clerk / Treasurer