The City of Russellville, KY is seeking a Sewer Maintenance Trainee.
This is an entry level position, reporting directly to the supervisor of the I&I Department.
This position will require learning and performing the following duties:
- Checks collection system for Inflow and Infiltration.
- Learning manhole, air release valves and sewer line locations throughout the city.
- Performs minor repair, major repair, and new construction to collection system.
- Routine and non-routine maintenance on submersible and suction lift pump stations.
- Assist with customer relations.
- Operate equipment such as jetter wagon, vac-wagon, backhoe and video equipment.
- Must be able to respond to calls in an emergency situation at all hours.
- On call on a rotation with a pager. Assists other departments and employees as required.
Experience is a plus.
Must pass a medical examination, drug screening, background check and hold a valid driver’s license.
Applications may be printed here or picked up at the Mayor’s office
168 S. Main St. Russellville, KY 42256