Position Title: Firefighter/EMT
Posted: September 3, 2019
Start Date: To be determined
Job Type: Full-Time position 24/48 Schedule
Salary: TBD (Certification level Based) plus state incentive when 400 Hours Certified
Benefits include: Retirement Benefits, Employee and Family health insurance, and paid vacation.
Special Requirements: Interview, background check and drug screen, city sponsored fit for duty physical.
Minimum Eligibility Requirements for Application
Prior to Hire
- 21 years of age
- Valid Driver's License and acceptable motor vehicle record
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum of FF level 1 (150 hr)
- Kentucky certified EMR or EMT-B
- CPAT card required by day of interview if applicable
- Firefighter I and Firefighter II certification (IFSAC) within 2 years of hire date.
- Ability to perform the essential physical and mechanical functions as outlined in the Firefighter job description.
- Live inside of Logan County. Maximum time for relocation will be 6 months from hire date.
- Interview process (Date to be determined)
- Pass pre-employment fit-for-duty physical, drug screening and police records check
- Probationary position with conversion to permanent upon successful completion of training and certification.
Applications can be obtained at:
Russellville City Fire Department
620 N Main St.
Russellville, KY 42276
270 726 5020