Pursuant to KRS 132.027, as amended by the Kentucky General Assembly Extraordinary Session of 1979, the City of Russellville will hold a Public Hearing on Tuesday, August 30, 2016 at 4:45 p.m. at City Hall, Russellville, Kentucky to hear comments from the public regarding the proposed 2016 Tax Rates on Real Property.
As required by law, this includes the following information:
Tax Rate per
1. Preceding Year Tax Rate and Revenue .255 685,261
Produced from Real Property
2. Tax Rate Proposed for Current Year and .255 695,059
Expected Revenue from Real Property
3. Compensating Tax Rate and Expected .252 686,882
Revenue from Real Property
4. Revenue Expected from New Real ( 1,054)
Property - Less Exemptions
5. Preceding Year Tax Rate and Revenue .329 231,211
Produced from Personal Property
6. Tax Rate Proposed for Current Year and .329 205,653
Revenue Expected from Personal Property
The City of Russellville proposes to exceed the compensating rate by levying a proposed rate of .255, the same rate as for the 2015 year. If revenues are in excess of the revenue produced in the preceding year revenues will be spent in the following areas of City government: Administrative, Police, Fire, Streets, Cemeteries, Parks and Recreation and Service Center.
THE KENTUCKY GENERAL ASSEMBLY HAS REQUIRED PUBLICATION OF THIS ADVERTISEMENT AND THE
INFORMATION CONTAINED HEREIN.
City Clerk / Treasurer
City of Russellville, Kentucky